🌳🌿Why Should I Care For The Consequences?📜🏭

Hello everyone!

Unlike most of my other recent blog posts for this semester this will not be my final humanities blog post because, humanities is a mix of socials and English so it goes for all the year. The final product for this project was a slam poem about the Industrial Revolution (weird, I know but it worked out pretty well). 

Continue reading 🌳🌿Why Should I Care For The Consequences?📜🏭

Yay Another MPOL 🤗*Jazz Hands*🤗

Thank you for reading my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and for offering feedback that I can use to improve as a learner.

Continue reading Yay Another MPOL 🤗*Jazz Hands*🤗

❄️☃️The Winter Exhibition and Finding Religion🕎✝️

Hello everyone!

As it stands I’m writing this from New York because due to weather we can’t fly home! The amount of snow in Vancouver sounds insane right now and currently there’s a storm in New York. So yeah life is crazy but, were hoping to get to my grandparents house on Christmas Day! Not ideal but, we’re making it work.

Continue reading ❄️☃️The Winter Exhibition and Finding Religion🕎✝️

🌎💵Tourism And Its Effect On The West🦬🗺️

Hello everyone!

And… We’re back! This is the second post this year and let me tell you, it’s gonna be a fun one. Why? You ask well, dear reader this post is about the project called the power of geography and you know… Our trip to Alberta! It was so fun and I can’t wait to tell you more about it. 

Continue reading 🌎💵Tourism And Its Effect On The West🦬🗺️

Welcome! Come learn about me