Goodbye😥

Hey guys, sadly this is the last week so it’s time to reflect on what I learned during the course of the challenge. First of all I learned a lot about chemistry from week 6, did you know that baking is basically a science; I didn’t. Although chemistry is really cool I’m going to find really hard to memorize the periodic table. Reading about chemistry really got me intrigued and I can’t wait until we start our unit on it in Scimatics. 

But enough about chemistry, I know I’m probably boring you, let’s move to writing. During the course of the Student Blogging Challenge you will notice that I wrote a lot of stories (some better than others). While I was writing the stories I realized that I really enjoy writing which is crazy because I used to despise it. The reason is I used to be in French emersion and I didn’t start learning how to read and write in English until grade 3, which was a problem because I switched to English in grade 4. Since I didn’t have the proper education I hated writing because I could never properly express my ideas, so the final product was a bunch of random sentences in a paragraph. However I started to learn the language and realized that I had a lot of good ideas and just needed to learn how to express them. This year when I started to blog I found that I had a knack for it and started to actually enjoy it. I also find that writing fiction gives me an escape from reality and lets me live in a perfect world for even just a few minutes.

Overall, I learned lots from this challenge but, as always, I can still learn more. I hope that you all had as good an experience as I did and it may compel you to continue to post, if not daily, weekly blogs. Comment your blog’s URL down below and I’ll come visit and comment on them.