Hello, I’m back and I’m going to tell you about our winter exhibition.

It was a lot of fun but also we did have some troubles. An important thing I can say we all needed more of was time. With the time we got we did a lot if research on our questions. They were all detailed but very plain and boring.

img_1537

My process went well at first because of the timeline we had made. I was keeping up to what had written on my timeline. After we were assigned to groups it was more difficult to keep up with the timeline because we had to do more. I would do a lot differently next time. Most importantly make it more interactive and fun. My table did have a game but it was still not as fun as I had planed it to be. Some things just didn’t work out.

Here are some photos of my process

6c1327b4-9f82-4cc7-96f2-bc620a4aae27

img_1471

img_1611

Here is the finished project

img_7273

img_1664

My group was Marshall, Lucas, Emily, Maggie, Sofia, and me. My table group was Maggie, and Sofia. We set up are projects together but it was unhelpful when my table group had to go to the science and math section. I ended up running our whole table. I memorized their topics and it was kinda awkward because l had to go from my question to theirs. When I was gone I know they had to do the same for me so it was just a extra worry for us.

img_7271

img_7272

All in all it was all good but not great. Next time it will be better though.