Sam Cui’s Secrets

“Cui /Tsui/“

A Very Historical Minute

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog! Yep, that’s right, another blog post is coming at ya. So what’s this post about? Well, let’s start off with we have to create a video, like every project this year. In this video,… Continue Reading →

Workplace Safety

Hello all! Welcome to my blog. Well, in this blog post, I’ll be writing about something I’ve never really talked about on my blog. The topic this post is about workplace safety. It’s basically about being safe when your doing… Continue Reading →

Do Matter Cycles Actually Matter?

Hello and welcome back to my blog! In this blog post, you’ll be learning about things that matter. Or more specifically, the matter cycle, get it, they matter? Anyways, enough of me messing around, and get straight into the post…. Continue Reading →

Destination Imagination Provincials

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. In this post, I’ll be telling you more about Destination Imagination. If you haven’t read my previous DI posts, feel free to do that. If you want to learn more about what is Destination… Continue Reading →

A New Destination Imagination

Hi, welcome to my blog! In this post, it’s going to be all about Destination Imagination or DI. Before I tell you everything about it, I’ll briefly explain what it is.  Destination Imagination is a program/tournament that helps improve kids’… Continue Reading →

Stat-O-Matic

Hello! Welcome another blog post! In this post, you’ll be reading about math and it’s very own polynomials. Like terms will also be in this post. So let’s get straight into it. In Scimatics, we had a driving question the… Continue Reading →

Exploring Victoria’s History

Hi, my name is Sam and welcome to another blog post! In this post, you’ll be learning about my process of creating the perfect video about Victoria and Chinatown. Let’s jump straight into it. Travel Video If you didn’t already… Continue Reading →

I am Powerful

Hello and welcome to my blog! If you haven’t read any of my previous posts, make sure you do that! For now, let’s jump right into this post. So what exactly is this post about? Well, based off of the… Continue Reading →

Exponents

Hello and welcome to my blog! In this post, you’ll be reading about my process of learning how to use exponents. Our project was to create a card game with at least 3 exponent laws. Anyways, let’s jump right into… Continue Reading →

mPol #2

Well, here we go again. Before I start, I just want to say welcome to my blog! Anyways, that’s not the main reason(no offence). The main reason is about mPols. Well, if you don’t know what it is, I’ll explain… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2019 Sam Cui’s Secrets — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑