What To pick…What To Pick?

Are you thinking about getting into gaming?

Then do it! or don’t, I don’t know, do whatever you want ….I’m not your mum.  Or am I?

Honestly I love gaming and it can be a great way to stay in touch with friends and even surprisingly boost your reaction speed and motor control.

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER (Platform)

(It’s a super smash bros reference … but still you can’t game without first choosing what to game on)

So there are a few different gaming platforms that I recommend!

PC

PC is basically a either a laptop or a monitor plugged into BIG BOX that looks like this

Sorry my desk is really messy!

CONSOLE

So its basically just a big box labelled Xbox or PlayStation that you plug into your tv and you can play games with a controller, see my next post for more…

SWITCH 

Switch is a handheld games console made by Nintendo that you can also dock into a docking station which attaches to your TV via HDMI. Wait for blog 4 three in this series to explore this console more.

VR

Short for virtual reality, this headset allows you to immerse yourself in a 3 dimensional world to give you a full body experience.

MOBILE GAMING

This is gaming via apps on devices such as phones and iPads the main advantage is you can play whilst on the toilet!

ARCADE MACHINE GAMING

Old school and new in one – you can visit gaming arcades to play these or you can save up big bucks and buy one for your room!

Basically that’s pretty much most things you can game on – to explore these options further and find out more about what each platform in more detail visit my blog over the next few weeks.

• WAIT
  • I JUST REALISED
  • I HAVE
  • COLLECTED
  • THE

• INFINITY STONES
  • OF GAMING!!
    !!!!!!!!!