The End Is Here

After a long few months. The biggest project of the year, Destination Imagination, is over. If you don’t know what DI is, you can check out my last post explaining it here. Since the last time I talked about DI, a lot has happened. We have built a lot more props/costumes, finished up our script, and even presented it. 

On DI day, our group was pretty chaotic. We had a lot of stuff that was breaking and we were worried if things would work. Luckily, we were able to fix everything and give a pretty good presentation. After our presentation we were ably to do one of the best instant challenges that we’ve done, at least the best acting one. Finally, we took our car parade photo and we were done with DI.

I think that in DI I did an accomplished level of work because I was able to get everything done and I think that I did it good. I did a good job with memorizing my lines and, later on, Naomi’s lines. I also did a good job with the music and the big costume. I do think that our group could have done a better job with meeting up more and distributing the work a bit more evenly. 

Here is our presentation 

You can check out my teammate’s work here

Owen

Susan 

Caden

Kadin

Callum

Naomi