Categories
Uncategorized

Herzog project

Herzog was a famous artist. He used to do art with photography a very long time ago. We had 2 groups of people, one was Herzog the other one was Carr. We did this project for 2 weeks. We have created 5 different assignments.

First assignment: composing compositions. We had to learn how to adjust focus and exposure, rule of thirds, backgrounds and foregrounds, and editing in the camera app. It was pretty fun.

Second assignment: adjusting angles. In this assignment we learned how to experiment with basic angles, play with lighting, and use preset filters in Camera and Photos app.

Third assignment: manufacturing mood. we used some of the previous apps we used to do. We also tried using panorama, scale, and contrast.

Fourth assignment: creating collages. What we did in this assignment: basis keynote with photos, advanced keynote with photos, and create story board for your images.

Fifth assignment: molding movement. This was our final assignment. We did: burst mode, live photo, change the appearance of a photo over time using Keynote, and add motionn to a photo.

Categories
Uncategorized

Scimatics project

This is my blog. We did so far 2 big projects. One of the projects was numbers spreadsheet probability of time. We were supposed to track our timing throughout the week. Then in the end of the week, we had to present it.Β 

Before we started our second project, we did a couple of science worksheets. Second project that we have done was one of the coolest projects. We were partnered up with 1 or 2 people. So in total we had groups of 2 and 3 people. After we got our groups, we started thinking of what could we do for our board game. Me and my partner Hannah had a couple of ideas right away. We got very good ideas, even tho in the end we completely changed the game rules, and we wanted to do the game a bit different than it ended up.Β 

We had made so many changes, but after all I think our game turned out pretty well. We made it simple, we had a sheet of paper, and then we decorated it with lines like in an map and added some pieces of continents.Β 

There were added pieces of tectonic plates, slab pull, and etc. It will show most of the stuff in the next image. That is my Mindnode. Mindnode explains what are tectonic plates and what they are made of.Β 

This is the Mindnode explanation.
Categories
Uncategorized

Becoming a PLP Learner

Hey, this is my blog. We started with learning β€œ What Is Launch?” and β€œ What is the Project Path”.Β  After that, we went into learning teamwork and β€œMemoji with Laptop”. We also did our first β€œBig Life Journal” in PLP program. Then, for a pretty long time we worked on our user manual. We used all those stuff in the end when we were presenting, but I’m getting ahead of myself.

We did way too many stuff to name them all. But the once’s that we did during September – October were: Meet and Team Contract Milestone, Reflect: what makes a great team member, Team contract page, Big Life Journal Three Best Works, and Memoji Speech Bubble. All the things i just named, were for a project named β€œTime Capsule”. This project was about learning about becoming a PLP learner.Β 

I hope, we will be able to have simple projects next year too. It was fun making all the decorations in the end for presenting our time capsule project and just hearing a feedback from a an older person, who already seen some stuff in their life’s. They’re feedback really helped because now I know what are some stuff I should be changing into making my goals come true.

A Memoji we created with laptop stickers, and made them into a Memoji bubble
Categories
Uncategorized

π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– β™‘οΈŽβ™₯︎

All about me

I’m 12 years soon to be 13.
I have 1 sibling and we have a ten years gap

My birthday is on December 2nd

I do a lot of sports some of them are wakeboarding, skiing, snowboarding, dancing ( hip hop ), dance ( break dance ), dance ( acrobatics ), and etc.

I love nature

So far I’ve been to 26 countries around the world

I lived in Ukraine for more than ten years of my life so I’m in Canada for 2 years now