I Have Officially Become A PLP Learner!

At first I got told that we were doing a time capsule. And when I thought time capsule I thought of a jumbo kinder egg surprise holder with a picture of me and a letter to myself and I would maybe burry it in my back yard somewhere and open it two years from now or something. But little did I know that we were going to be hosting an exhibition in a month and a bit. The exhibit was very stressful at first but once I got into it it became actually kinda fun. I felt that throughout this project I got to know and learn a lot more about my learning habits, how I learn and work as a team.

In this following video I will be presenting my keynote presentation virtually with you guys! I will also be presenting my voice…🥲

Team Member Contract

Ruby, Makai, Keaton, Cameron and Callum!

Anyways I am so sorry about my voice in that… I know I sound really REALLY bored out of my mind in that recording. NEXT>>>>>>>>

So in my school we had to make those keynote presentations right?! 

Uhh yeah right.. spoiler alert: definitely not a time capsule. But we did do something pretty cool with it if you ask me…😏

I AM SO SORRY! But so what we did with it is that we got our parents to come into the school one night and we made a little exhibit where all of the teams in my class got together and did a presentation. Anyways I hope you have a great day and thank you for reading my post!! See you next time🥱…