Geek Out! – Places I Will Want to Visit After Covid-19 ends- Part. 1

Hi welcome to or back to my blog! This post is part one of a 5 post series. In this series I will be talking about places I want to go after Covid-19 ends.

The number one place I would want to go to, after Covid, is Hawaii, want to know why? Well here are my reasons!

The first reason is because when I was younger I went there. I went to Hawaii when I was a one year old and for my second birthday. I want to revisit the places I went when I was younger because then my parents can tell me the stories we had there. My mom also used to visit Hawaii a lot so she can show me where she used to go when she was younger.

~5 Cool Places to Go to While in Hawaii~

1. Pearl Harbour. 

Pearl Harbour is located on Oahu island. Pearl harbour has a historical background that happen in 1941. The Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service attacked by surprise in World War Two.

• 130806-N-IU636-996 PEARL HARBOR (Aug. 6, 2013) An aerial view of Ford Island, part of Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist Seaman Johans Chavarro/Released)

Source   Source   Source

2. Punalau’u Black Sand Beach.

At this beach you can do everything like a normal beach but the sand is black, its by basalt and lava flowing into the ocean and you can try to spot the turtles. It has lots of great reviews and sounds super fun to go to with a family.

Source   Source   Source

3. Hanauma Bay.

This bay was originally created when a part of a crater sank into the ocean. This bay is located on Oahu. It is also good for family fun, and relaxing. This bay is amazing for snorkelers too, there is lots of wild life to look at and discover underwater.

Source     Source     Source

4. Honolulu Zoo.

This place has tons of cool animals to see, from Sloths to Elephants, to even Komodo Dragons! It has a great variety of more African animals too! If you decide to go here make sure you don’t go around 12 pm, its the most busiest.

Source   Source   Source

5. Hiking up to Diamond Head.

On this hike it is roughly 1.6 miles. It may be long and very hot but it has an amazing view and it will be totally worth it. The Diamond Head Hike is a great family friendly activity that would be great for everyone to enjoy! (Make sure to take pictures!)

Source   Source   Source

If I visit Hawaii I really hope I can visit some of these places, it would be super fun and exciting! Another fun activity would be to go swimming with the dolphins and the turtles, if I go to Hawaii I would definitely try to be able to swim with at least one of them. 

Once Covid-19 ends I don’t know what the restrictions will be but hopefully it will be good enough to be able to do some of these fun activities on my list. Cya on my next post, have a great day or night, bye!