Blogging challenge week 8

Hi, before I start this blog, I just want to say sadly this will be the final blogging challenge of this year. So what is the theme for the final blog of this year? Well, just like last year, I’m going to be making a reflection post.

What’s the best way to reflect? I think a good way is to look at my first blog of the blogging challenge and compare it to my latest one. The first blogging challenge I did this year was about my avatar, and my last one was about some Icelandic festivals. So let’s look at the biggest difference which is probably length. Looking at the first post it’s only one very short paragraph. Whereas week 7’s blog post is around 3 times that size. One thing that hasn’t changed is my grammar, but I’m working on it.

Now, for this section, I’m going to be talking about how I plan on improving for next year. One big way I plan on improving for next years blogging challenge is by working on my grammar. How will I do that? I will do that by reading over my blogs more thoroughly before posting them. I will also start using a very handy app called Grammarly that doesn’t only help with your spelling, it also helps with how you structure sentences.

The final thing I’m going to talk about in this blog is my favourite post so far this year. My favourite post would have to be my post about WordPress vulnerabilities. Why is that? It’s mostly because I’m passionate about it and it interests me. Another thing I liked about that blog is I felt like I was quite thorough explaining how things worked. If I were to do that post again though, I probably would have made sure that there were no spelling or grammar errors.

In conclusion, I think this was a great blogging challenge. I think I made some improvements but there are still some ways I want to improve.