Awesome Renaissance Innovations!

While making the triptych I only used two apps, SuperimposeX, and Pages. SuperimposeX was a big life saver for me. The App is extremely simple to use once you get the hand of it, and was extremely helpful while putting together my triptych. I used…

My Book

Hey blog! Over the past few weeks our PLP class have been working on our Sketches Pro skills. We experimented with many different tools and techniques to develop our drawing knowledge! After we learned all about the app, we each made a personal sketchbook to…

Humanities – Middle Ages Reflection

During the past 4 weeks, our class learned all about the feudal system and the crusades. In the first couple weeks, we learned all about Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and the general Middle Ages religious conflict. Already I was extremely intrigued by the barbaric and harsh…

My First Winter Exhibition!

Every year PLP hosts 2 exhibitions to showcase our learning surrounding different topics. This 2022 Winter Exhibition was based off all the different themes of Avatar. The grade eights were given ~1 week and half to complete their artifact for the exhibition. However, there were…

Making Interesting Images

Over the past 5 days, our class has been working on making images using different techniques and tools. We learned how using more techniques can make each photo unique and meaningful. During these 5 days of making interesting images, we experimented our new found sets…

Becoming a PLP Learner

During Maker these past few months we have been writing in our Big Life Journal where we can write our goals and expectations for our future and present selves. While filling out the Big Life Journal we develop becoming a PLP learner. To become a…

Welcome!

Hi I am Gabby, welcome to my blog!