The Winter Exhibition

The winter exhibition is the one of the biggest PLP presentations of learning all year. For the exhibition we did weeks of study’s and assignments and it all came down to me going on vacation and missing the exhibition. So this blog post is based on the work it took to get to the winter exhibition. This was a long arduous process that had many steps so I will feature some of the main points.

We got told that we would be doing the how does religion affect your worldview unit in mid October and we were told that it would last all the way to the winter exhibition were we would be doing a big project. The first thing we started on were the worksheets and stuff and then we were told that there was a whole lot of work coming down on us. To name some assignments, the worldview explain everything, the field trips, and a whole lot of other stuff.

The worldview explain everything was a grind and a half. I had very mixed feelings about the app and it kept glitching out on me. But I finally got one draft in and felt really good about it and it was awesome to get a little work of my shoulders. But then boom, I had to go right back to explain everything to get more drafts done. I kept revising until I got the call to put it on youtube.https://youtu.be/-9QP88OONmY

Another thing that we got to do was o on field studies. On one day we went to Hindu and Buddhist temples and we went to a sheik gurdwara. That was an experience. At the sheik gurdwara we got to eat for free. Nex t we went to a Catholic Church. Then we went to a mosque and a synagogue. We started he photo documentary after that.

the photo documentary was about the pictures we took at the places of worship. This was part of our big project and it was featured in the winter exhibition at our stations. I did one draft of that project and then went on vacation. It was pretty fun to do.

after the photo documentary I left but before that I did some work for my group that they ended up not using. But I will include some of the drafts of our project. I think our project ended up being pretty darn good.