Weekly Reflection Pt.3

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today as the title suggests, we are doing another weekly Reflection post.

This week was a very interesting one indeed. And this post will be focusing on how I have grown as a learner through this week.

In class this week I learned about Terry Fox and what he stood for as a person. I thought I knew enough about him but I will tell you I certainly did not. Terry was kind generous and generally extremely friendly. He embodies the values of persistence and courage. These are values that every person should hope to have. I think that these are the values I want to carry into my life and specifically my work.

I also learned more about note taking this week. I have always wanted to get better at that certain skill and this term has been the best opportunity. This is because we have been learning how to take better, more organized notes. I have been doing more notes and with practice I have improved. I have been trying to listen and to note down only the key info and write that down in enough detail.

Well this has been fun and all but my weekly Reflection is over. So thank you very much for reading it and I will see you next week.