Kira’s blog

Hello!!!

DI provincials

Hello everyone! You might already have seen my blog post on DI regionals if you haven’t heres a link https://www.blog44.ca/kirah/2019/03/13/destination-imagination/ (it will give you a more in depth explanation on what DI is about). Anyway during the transition between regionals and provincials we had a month to prepare and edit anything in our play, setup or…

Continue Reading

Destination Imagination!

Hello! Every year PLP takes part in something you might or might not have heard of, Destination Imagination! Quoted from DI’s website: their message is “To engage participants in project-based challenges that are designed to build confidence and develop extraordinary creativity, critical thinking, communication, and teamwork skills” DI is all about engaging students in what…

Continue Reading

Worldview: from elementary to secondary

Hi! As you might already know PLP8 is all about worldview from learning about my worldview to the worldview of ancient civilizations and tribes, there is a lot to learn. This project my class just finished and the one I will be writing about driving question is “how has moving from elementary to secondary school…

Continue Reading

MPOLS

Its the mid-year learning post and and already I’ve learnt so much! From advertising to religion to world view, there is A LOT I’ve learnt! Advertising: Starting of at the begining of the year we had my favourite project of all time, advertising! This project was creative by using all the skills we’d already learned…

Continue Reading

Religious worldview: part two, the exhibition

This is the SECOND part my our project if you haven’t already read the first part here is the link.  Hello everybody! I’m a student in a program called PLP (performance learning program) and every year we have an exhibition that displays our learning of a certain topic! My grades topic was about religious world…

Continue Reading

Religious world view: part one, the poster & slideshow

Hello everybody! This is PART ONE of my PLP project on religious world view! My grades topic this year for Humanities was about religious world view! We actually did a project prior to the exhibition and it was about our own world view (here’s the link). Religious worldview is such a big topic that we…

Continue Reading

2

Its the FINAL COUNTDOWN!!! (The last sbc blog post)

Hey everyone this is the last week I will be participating in the student blogging challenge (sbc)! I’d just like to say thank you to my teachers and the people who created the idea to bring kids from across the world to join them in a blogging challenge! I had so much fun doing this!…

Continue Reading

Coding

Hello! It’s December 5th in Canada right now and you know what that means ONLY 20 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS! Now if you are reading this and it is less days till christmas I am JEALOUS of you! But its not Christmas and its still school so without further adieu here is my blog post…

Continue Reading

1

My world view

Hello everyone! Have you ever heard of the word world view? A world view is something we all have and everyone’s world view is different, your world view is how you view things, for example you might think that mango is the best fruit (it is) or winter is the best season (it is)! All…

Continue Reading

Week eight!!!!!!

Hey all!! Hope your gettin’ crafty for the holidays cause your about to learn THE BEST CHRISTMAS DECORATION EVER!!! This is all about making napkins into Christmas trees! Let me know if you had any problems and I can help you in the comment section below or just tell me if you liked it! Hope…

Continue Reading

1 2