T-pol

My t-pol first I would like to talk about how I grew as a learner I think how I grew was better teachers which made me have better work habits I have gotten a significantly smarter my grammar and vocabulary has got better because of PLP and grade 8. One thing I want to show you is my first blog post v.s my latest I guess would be this one but this one is way better than my first one. Next I will talk about all my subjects and one thing I am proud of and one thing I could still work on. Humanities one thing I am proud of is my song for its the end of the worl as we know it we did this project because we were learning about the fall of Rome and that lead to us making a song into our transition form grade 7 elementary school to grade 8 high school. I think I am proud of this song because it really showed my transition in a whole and I spent a lot of time on it and tried to make the song as good as possible but then again I am singing so it can’t be that good. One project I think I could work was a the exploration unit all about the explorers and in the end we had to make a comic with a group members. I think I could have done a better job drawing even though I really really bad I did contribute but a lot of help was needed and I just wish I could have done i with no help one way I could improve that is getting   to know sketches pro better and how to trace feature. Next I will talk about Math, one project I am proud of is was our last math quiz. I think it shows how far I have come with math our last unit was algeerbra and luner equations. Last time I did this stuff I didn’t really get it and I got really confused but I stuck with it and know I pretty much do them with no trouble. One thing I still working on is surface area and volume it is still confusing for me so over the summer I am going to work on it more so next year I will become a lot more familiar with it. Next I will talk about Science the project I am most proud of this year is is our last project the telescope project which I will be presenting at blue sky. So what we had to do was research a telescope answer questions about it then we are making a slide that describes what  is and how it works. Something I could still work on is handing my science work consistently on time most it is but their are some things that get away from me. Next up is maker for maker a project called DI. It is a project that stands for Destination Imagination it is a worldwide thing were students have a problem or a challenge that you have to solve my challenge or my group challenge was a medical mystery you had to came up with a real illness and have a diagnosis for it. Our disease was called witshullstuch it makes you think your really at funny at bad times and is really not that funny. So for our group I was the guy with the disease I didn’t think I did even though I did.     

So in the first picture we have our final scores we came second in the province the next picture is the notes we got back from the judges the third picture you see is while we were presenting in provincials or both are actually. One thing far maker that I am not so proud of and I can keep working on is my growth mindset because like I  can be sorta negative a lot s if I can have a growth mindset i will be able to be more positive. For PGP something I am proud of is my things at the middle of the year my things were horrible I didn’t really use them at all but now I am starting to use them and now I am more organized and on top of things. Something I am not really proud or somthing I could work on would be time blocking I have really never done that and I feel like it would benefit me more so a way i am going to do that is by trying to some time blocking over this summer so for next year i can do it all year. Next I would like to talk about why I feel I am ready for grade nine I feel like I am ready for grade nine because I have grown as a learner a lot this year I have learned way more this year than I did at all really in elementary school I have grown as a person and became a better me this year. I know stuff I thought I would never know Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day.

• It takes approximately 12 hours for food to entirely digest.
  • A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h these are just things I know because I am interested in leaning now in elementary school I didn’t really care about learning or anything but baseball but now I want to learn. Now to end things of I would like to talk about my work ethic and my work habits my work ethic now is I want to do something until I finish it and I will not stop for anything if i am injured fro baseball but I need to finish that game I will I won’t let anyone tell unless i have to. I think part of that goes into school for DI we were running out of days so we had to work on it until it was done non stop until it was done. Now my work habits my work habits are I like to procrastinate but I still get my work done so I am a slower learner I like to think about what I am learning before I go and do it. I am also a hands on leaner I Ike to see in my hands or go out and do it before I do whatever on the iPad or worksheet. Some areas for improvement are definitely staying on task and working on time blocking ways I can improve this are work on it during the summer and when I am doing something this summer stay on task.