Last Week Of Work

All the work we have put into these last few weeks are all coming together. Next week our Metaphor Machines are due, scary. We starting to put all the pieces together for our machine, glueing on wood, taping on all dominos, attaching the pulley, ect.

Gabi and Nash have started on the final blue print and making it look perfect. Zak and Michael have started actually building the machine and testing all the parts. And finally Chris and I have started to put all the footage we have gotten into our final iMovie.

image

Since the very first blue prints of this project we have changed a lot in the actually looks in our machines and even the mechanics behind it. We have definitely hit some speed ups along the way but we over came them, for example the pulley system. Starting of with duct tape and a toy truck wheel which didn’t work at all, next we took the actual rubber off the wheel so it was just the plastic bit and we changed the duct tape too twine. I am not going to explain the whole thing cause that would get boring but you get the point, it was hard.

I am confident that we can get this project done in time if we stay focused with all the equipment around…