Correlation vs causation

Planning and conducting: For the planning stages I started off with a MindNode and figuring out my survey questions the hardest part of planning my survey questions was Finding a correlation question but also having the correlations matched my topic like I chose like a pet related survey so I had a lot of  questions…

Reflective blog posts

Hey everyone long time no see for my summative project reflection blog post I will be an answering the driving the questions with the best of my abilities. The driving question  How do people and the environment affect each other when I first saw this driving question my mind automatically went to animals which leads…

Atoms/ matter States

Communicating: Communicate ideas, findings, and solutions to problems, using scientific language, representations, and digital technologies When we started millstone 1 though 5 we did a mind note where we put all our questions and what we already knew. I show solutions by taking my questions Answering them then add them to a digital website when…

Emoji story

Emoji story 🐫 🚊🍝 🐩😡🚦   Once upon a time there …🐫 There was a camel he lived in a crowned shaped house  with blue and red gems with a gold frames. The camel work to the chef his favourite dish to make with the spaghetti for his favourite customer the poodle.  Every day….🐩  …

My Values

Ciao this blog is going to be pretty short. the picture below show my value of animals.  The power that having a pet that you only have a bond with   It’s like having a best friend that will never leave will never  tell anyone what you told them in my case my bonds happens…

Rodeo

Rodeo Hola so today I’m talking about rodeo.What is rodeo well the name rodeo originates form Spanish verb rodear. The first official Canadian rodeo was in September 2 1912 with the events most likely being roping, bulldogging, branding, saddle bronx ( bareback bronx) and bull riding.One of my favourite events are roping and bronx. My…