In this project we worked on Romeo and Juliet. We first read the original play and connected it to the movie Gnomeo and Juliet. It was cool because we got to watch a movie. I competed a page about how the two versions of the play were similar and how they deviated from one another. Then, in a team had to create our own version of one of the scenes. We chose the balcony scene because it could be changed the most out of all of the scenes in the play. We decided to make it a mockumentary because we could film it more like it was happening in real life. The filming of the video was interesting because we had to create a script that was both realistic and interesting to a modern audience at the same time. At the end i feel like we created a good video that was, in a way, so bad that it ended up being good.
At the end of it i feel like I learned a lot from it. I learned more about team work, i got better at editing on my iPad, and i found out more about the Romeo and Juliet play.