Disney

In this project we were learning about Disney and how his theme parks shape and influence the experiences of visitors. Over the course of the projects we went to Disney world and created trend videos about ride reviews, asking people about Disney parks and how it affects them. Almost all of my videos were about reviews. Because that’s one of the only trends I can work efficiently on.

We were also tasked with creating a group video. For that video we decided to interview multiple people and ask how Disney has become so nostalgic for them, what movie holds a special place in their hearts and if Mickey Mouse’s core values have remained constant is Disney films. I feel like the video is doing well.

The group video:

I liked going to Disney World. Even though it’s overpopulated and cramped, it’s interesting to go to. I feel like the rest of the project could have been planned differently though. The videos don’t seem to work with the rest of it because some ]thing about Tik tok trends and a school project about Disney theme parks doesn’t seem to fit right. It could ether be changed by giving different option or by having the blog post and the main project being combined in some way. Anyway, I liked this project; I would like to do more stuff like this in the future.

Some of the videos that I created: