Youth Work Experience – Winter Break 2017
Visitor Experience – Gallery Assistant
Interpretive Delivery – Gallery Interpreter
Children’s Programs – Aqua Camps Educator
Deadline to apply is NOVEMBER 5, 2017.
- As a work experience student, you will be working with a team of volunteers and staff to create the ultimate visitor experience for all of our guests this December.
- Creating connections between our guests and our animals.
- Excellent opportunity for students to build their knowledge in:
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Professionalism in a workplace setting;
- Conservation and animal species.
- Exploring career options.
Desired skills and experience:
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and self-motivated;
- Students in high school;
- Genuine interest in working with the public;
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service;
- Second language is an asset.
To apply, please email send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Winter Break 2017 Application” and include the following details in the body of the email:
First & Last Name;
A paragraph of interest (4-5 sentences) about why you are interested in the Visitor Experience position;
Indicate which Group (A or B) you want to apply for.
All interested students must attend the group interview on Sunday November 12th. Time will be confirmed with students by November 9th.
If interested in this amazing opportunity, please see Ms. Parmar ASAP!